1. 2 Million pixels auto focus, get rid of tedious focusing process
1080P high-definition camera, 2 Million pixels and true color images. Autofocus speed, high sensitivity, intelligent,Support 720P, 1080P video call, smooth picture, frame rate can reach 30FPS.
2. 6 layer glass coated lens
Import 6 layers of glass lens, high-precision, no distortion of the picture. 8 Plus camera with six-layer glass lens for crisp, high-resolution video and high color reproduction
3. HD video, clear and smooth
1080P high-definition picture quality for you to show, to convey a beautiful piece of life
4. Video conference, meeting video
Works with many video conferencing software applications such as Skype
For Business, Microsoft Lync 2013 and Cisco Jabber, and WebEx.
5. Built-in noise canceling microphone
Make your voice call clearer, fast auto focus, video more flow.
6. Up and down 30 degrees adjustable, Can be stably placed on the desktop and clamped on the display (does not damage the screen)???you can adjust the angle according to need. High quality with exquisite appearance.It can stand as you like.
7. Resolution: 1920×1080???1280×800, 1280×720???1024×768???800×600???848×480, 640×360, 640×480, 320×240, 352×288
8. Support Windows 2000 / XP / win7 / win8 / win10 / Vista 32bit / MAC / Android TV.
Support a variety of video conferencing software, Netmeeting and MSN, Yahoo and Skype and other great projects, enjoy the big-screen visual experience.
Item Color: Black
DSP Chip: No driver
Video format: MJPEG, YUY2
Image Sensor: CMOS 1/2.7 Big chip
Lens: High-quality Six-layer glass lens
The Maximum Dynamic Resolution:1920×1080
Frame Rate: 30 fps
Product Weight: 118g
Product Size: 10×5.7×5.1CM
Package size: 13.5×10.5x6CM
Compatible: USB2.0, 3.0
1x HD 1080P Webcam
1x English User Manual
1. Plug the USB into your computer or laptop.
2. The computer will install the driver automatically.
3. When installation is completed, you can make a video chat through the chat tool directly.
4. If you open the video window, the WS1 LED will light blue to indicate that the camera device is working properly.
NOTE: If your computer (laptop) has a built-in camera, you need to change the default camera settings. Such as change the default camera in the chatting software settings, or disable the built-in camera in the computer settings.